Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review of 'Love in all the Wrong Places' by Audrey Harte


Love in all the Wrong Places by Audrey Harte

This was a very enjoyable read and I would recommend this to a few of my friends. J

From the first moment I stepped into the book I instantly could compare Annie (leading lady) with a friend of mine--looking for love in all the wrong places. She gives a 150 percent of herself to the guys she’s been with only to end up broken hearted when they don’t return it. So we meet her desperately longing for a great guy.

Within the first few pages I was grinning because everything the author, Audrey Harte, wrote and described with Annie in her online dating search is completely true-the crazy pictures and statues people put up.

Within the first couple of chapters I was determined to tell the main character, Annie, with my mind, what I thought she needed to do, but she didn’t listen to me and continued to write up ads on Craigslist. Good thing too, it isn’t long before she has some strong candidates. Gabe, Nate, Casey, and I’m throwing in Alex into the mix. Alex is a friend of hers and her neighbor.

Each man is different from the last, but all are promising candidates to say the least. Does Annie find true love and happiness? Or will online dating be another disappointment?

Great job Audrey! You’re first book is such a hit for me and thus, I give it a 5 out of 5. I look forward to your next one.

You can find this book on Amazon.

You can follow and learn more about Adurey at these links listed below:



No comments:

Post a Comment