Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Today I'd love to share with you some of my favorite things I have done/discovered this week.

1.) My husband went out and bought me a Spiderman hoodie and I can't stop wearing it around the house. It's long, baggy, and soft. It's like I'm wear a blanket everywhere I go and I've fallen asleep in it twice so far. Best gift ever! :)

2.) We bought season 9 of Supernatural and I was binge watching. Let me tell you, the last episode will stop your heart!! It was a great one. Crowley is my favorite character at this point. He is amazing.

3.) Playing Diablo 3. This is a fun game and it's something my husband and I can team up without me getting mad or him kicking my butt. I rock this game!

4.) We ordered Fantasy Life and I'm so excited!

5.) Watched the first episode to the new season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

6.) Bought The Amazing Spiderman 2!

Yeah, I think at this point it is almost clear that I'm a geek.


-Brenda Franklin, author of The Pulse Trilogy and Guardian, A Fated Pairing

No comments:

Post a Comment