Sunday, May 31, 2015

the Pulse Trilogy is almost done. :)

The Pulse Trilogy is nearing a close. Once I get Flat Line in my hands I am going to give it one last review before releasing it and then it's onto the next project. There will never be an end to the Pulse World. I look forward to exploring the mystery behind certain characters, but at a later time.

It has been a fun adventure writing about Elizabeth and Virgil. Honestly, It might not be the last. You may glimpse them again in the near future. :)

And as I wait for Flat Line to get here I am reviewing over Guardian, A Fated Pairing line by line to turn it into a paperback. Fourth paperback! Yeah!! Cross your fingers that it will be available in October.

---------------------------------------

Brenda Franklin

Purchase my products from the links below
The Pulse Trilogy
(Paranormal Romance Trilogy)
A Steady Pulse AmazonSmashwords, and Barnes and Noble
Barely Beating AmazonSmashwords, and Barnes and Noble
Flat Line AmazonSmashwords, and Barnes and Noble



Guardian, A Fated Pairing
(Paranormal Romance)
AmazonSmashwords, and Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment