Monday, February 29, 2016

Books read in February 2016

February was a crazy month, but so much fun. I can't believe it has come and gone just like that. One thing about the month that I knew was coming and it shouldn't have surprised me was the fact that my reading list completely changed. I managed to read only three of the books I had on my list of #to-reads and the rest fell to the wayside. But my goal of 4 books a month has easily been passed. I accomplished 7 books this month.

That brings my total reads up to. . . . . . . . . 15!! Yeah! Two months down of reading, writing, and family time. I will reach my goal of 50 and pass it. :D

Books read in February of 2016!!

Nancy Drew Books:

4-The Mystery at Lilac Inn-----------------------5 Stars
5-The Secret of Shadow Ranch----------------- 5 Stars

Sherrilyn Kenyon Books:

Sins of the Night (Dark Hunter 7) --------------5 Stars

Christine Feehan Books:

Cat's Lair (Leopard People 7) ----------------4 Stars
Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters 3) ------------ 5 Stars

Lynsay Sands Books:

Tall, Dark, and Hungry (Argeneau 4) --------5 Stars
A Quick Bite (Argeneau 1) ------------------- 5 Stars


Next month I'm going to try and add in some young adult books and change it up a little as well as continue reading my Nancy Drew books. :) 

March To Be Read List coming soon!!

--Brenda Franklin, eccentric author of The Pulse Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment