Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Suddenly Supernatural Series


2953103
I stumbled across my next set of reads at an old book store. Normally I'm looking for Lynsay Sands, Kenyon, or any kind of Paranormal Romance I can get my hands on, but not today. Today I found myself drifting towards this unusual book with a cute cover that I felt like I would read to my children, if I had any. So I flipped opened the page and started to read.

The very first line is, "The undead are ruining my life. I blame my mother."


Come on, who could turn this down. It's humorous, fun, and a good mix of things I could use right about now in my reading, as well as my writing. Why not?

So I bought the book, and the next two because they were right there, and now I'm about to dig in. :)


Suddenly Supernatural

All Kat wants is to be normal, or at least to look that way to students at her new school. But her mother is a medium, and not the kind that fits in between small and large; Kat's mom is the kind of medium who sees spirits and communicates with them. And, even worse, Kat has just discovered that she can see spirits too. In fact, she seems to be the only one capable of helping a spirit at her school cross over successfully. The question is can she do it without needing to switch schools herself? 
4241738


Scaredy Cat!

Now that she’s acquired her Spirit sight, Kat discovers being followed around by a bunch of dead people can be pretty scary. So when Kat and her best friend, Jac, explore an abandoned old house that leads to a search for a missing boy, Kat’s not sure if she wants to help – or even if she can. And when evidence surfaces that spirits are following Kat, even into her own room, she has to face down her own fear. Can Kat keep the undead in control?




6007146Unhappy Medium

In this third Suddenly Supernatural book, spirit-seeing Kat has pretty much overcome her fear of communicating with ghosts. But when she and best friend Jac visit the Whispering Pines Mountain House and Kat is challenged to help a deceased medium make her way back into the light, things get a little darker. 


From battling off dark spirits to fighting with Jac, Kat's week-long stay at the haunted mountain house is anything but relaxing. The question is what will be scarier: facing off with a misguided spirit or with her best friend, whose mother happens to be their chaperone?

No comments:

Post a Comment