Sunday, April 13, 2014

Loves of the Week

MOVIE/BOOK:
My newest love is Divergent. :) I first saw the movie and the moment it let out I was running over to get the book from our local Wal-Mart. I believe that the theater people would make more money if they are given a book stand so that as these book based movies come out they can sell the books to the audience. But I'm just saying. I mean, I know it would be really pricy, but someone would buy it.
I haven't even read the book yet. I have a couple other things in my way, but it's close to cutting the line. haha It's sitting on my desk taunting me every time I go in there whispering and begging for me to flip through the pages (which I did so I could read the info in the back and all the extra goodies).
If you're one of the many people, don't tell me how it ends!
MUSIC:
Something else I have discovered this week, was Lindsey Stirling. I bought her CD Anti Gravity and I can't get enough of it. I play it at the ice cream parlor I work at since our radio broke and I have to be honest, it makes people move so much faster. Something about a fast pace music with no vocals makes you work harder and enjoy it more. As I say all this, I am listening to it.
I'm really looking for a darker electronic/classical/violin music to play while I'm writing. So, if you happen across something like that I'd love to hear it. Just leave a comment with another great book to read or a soundtrack to listen to.
-Brenda Franklin, author of The Pulse Trilogy and Guardian, A Fated Pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment