Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Fun with your help!

My birthday is on October 18 and what I have decided to do is buy indie author books. Yes, I’m going to buy YOUR books! I have met a lot of people while writing and publishing the Pulse Trilogy and I have collected a large amount of ebooks along the way, but I would love to start filling my selves with paperbacks. I have cleared a spot that is calling YOUR name and for me to buy it all you have to do is post me a link of your book in the comments.

I do most of my purchasing off of amazon, but if it is located somewhere else (lulu, Barns and Noble, ect....) I will make an exception this month.

Now, I love fiction books, paranormal romance, romance, fantasy, young adult, adult, middle grade. The list goes on and one. I think it’s easier to place what I don’t want to read. Nonfiction. I think that covers everything. Haha But remember, it’s only the first five-well, now three- spots available.

There are ten spots open:
1.) Diana Nixon’s Diamond Sky
2.) Aaron Troy Ratliff’s Do I Bother You At Night?
3.)
4.)
5.)

Thank you all very much for your support and I look forward to reading your works! I will post up pictures and reviews as the month goes on featuring your book so be on the look out as the month goes on!

-Brenda Franklin, author of the Pulse Trilogy and Guardian, a Fated Pairing

1 comment:

  1. lol, my book is is the first! :) you know, Brenda it's like the best thing of what an author can see:) I'm sure you know the feeling:) Have fun!:)

    ReplyDelete